Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter swapping...

...with Hope. She is such a great partner and very creative, as you can see. She made this hanging sugared Easter egg....it is so very beautiful!!
I really like the cutout with the old paper and small blue egg. The pom

pom frame is pretty as well.


A view from above, with a vintage flower and rhinestone. I will be

leaving this pretty piece out all year to enjoy!

She also made me some pretty paper eggs.


And this great pair of earrings, in my favorite color.


I made this hanging sachet with the cutest bunny on the front.

I really love the effect of gathered velvet across the bottom.

Of course, I added some vintage bling for the finished product!


I also sent this lovely pink egg, made by Jason Parker Counce.


The vintage flowers are soooo pretty. I do hope that she enjoys

her goodies, as much as I will enjoy hers! Just wish I had more

time for swaps. I have been busy with high school baseball games

and college track meets, so that leaves little time for creating.

I will be heading to Kansas soon for a creative weekend with Hope

and others at Karla's cottage!! I will share photos soon. Happy Sunday.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, your swaps are lovely. I adore the vintage flowers on the egg most of all! I feel so lucky that I get to swap with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope creates the most wonderful things! I loved getting to see this!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Sweet Kana!

    Hope you are well! I haven't talk to you in Ages!
    Too fun that you are going to Karla's! I'd love to be a Fly (a a Fairie) in THAT room! Have a Ball!

    Your Creation and your friend Hope's are lovely!
    I'm having a little Giveaway over on my Blog if you want to stop on over!

    Hugs, Ya'll!
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, those are fabulous gifts. You will look beautiful in those earrings. I really love the bunny sachet - it looks so vintage. How lucky to go to Karla's for a weekend of creative. Please do post photos!

    Big hugs,
    Sharon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kana,
    Love that gathered velvet!
    xxoo
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kana...it was so nice to meet you @ BirdSong! Can't wait to see you again @ PC!!! Yee Hawww!

    BTW you are very talented...LOVED the heart you made for Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Easter.... I love Easter. All your photos are fabulous, what great treasures you've received and sent ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. kana!
    i was the lucky
    girl who received
    your gor.geous
    barkcloth heart
    from danielle's
    swap! oh, i love
    it so!!!!
    thank you!!!!
    i miss you, and
    hope all is well!
    any art retreats
    in your future????

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother of 2 and a part-time physical therapist. I love scrapping, stamping, sewing, antiquing and all things vintage.