Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to All.....


A small glimpse of my tree with a favorite photo
of my dad and aunt.

This beauty was rescued from an antique store in Omaha and
she looks lovely atop my little white tree.


This happy fella was a $4 purchase from the Nashville Flea Market.


I can never have too many snowmen around at Christmas time.
He looks nice in front of my altered frames from Karla.


I have a small collection of putz houses and churches....this
one is my favorite!


Here's Alpha modeling her pretty Christmas attire. The vintage
apron was given to me from Jenni.
The pocket is adorned with an old earring.


Even Juju gets a Christmas stocking. And least anyone thinks her
not too bright....she went right to this stocking due to the wonderful
smell of bones awaiting her.


A Christmas tradition....sleeping together on Christmas Eve. Of course,
now that they are older, they stay awake later, talking and texting. I
had to tell them to go to sleep around 1:00 am. Santa needed her sleep!


Juju loves her new resting pillow and enjoyed the tasty bacon
flavored bone that Santa left for her. She is ready for a nap with
all of this Christmas fun and fluffing. The Santa suit was easy, but
the bow took about 5 attempts. Wishing everyone a restful Christmas,
spent with family and friends!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Hope you had a wonderful day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Kana! Here's hoping you and yours a wonderful holiday season! And, btw, Juju is adorable in her Christmas red! :)
    xoxo
    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kana,
    What fun Christmas decorations. My favorite is that putz house too - it is sooooo pretty! I hope your Christmas day was wonderful. Little Juju looks too cute in her litte bow!
    Big hugs,
    Sharon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww! My kids used to sleep together on Christmas Eve too! Now two of them are out on their own but they will never forget that tradition!
    Your puppy is just adorable! And your kids are beautiful! Daughter looks JUST LIKE her mama!
    Have a safe, healthy and happy 2010 Kana!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable pup! She is so cute in her holiday glam.

    Merry Christmas!

    Karla

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother of 2 and a part-time physical therapist. I love scrapping, stamping, sewing, antiquing and all things vintage.