Monday, December 7, 2009

Vintage Fest....


with the lovely Jenni Bowlin. This beautiful, and I might
add delicious cupcake was waiting for me. Such a sight to
my eyes and every bite of it was an almondy taste to my
tongue. I sure wanted another one.


We started the day off shopping with so many lovelies to
see. This piece had me at hello and I am happy to say, it
now resides in my house....of course, minus all of the goods.
I am quite taken with it and will decorate it for the holidays!


Jenni sure knows how to make glitter look tempting!


All of her displays just ooze with vintage goodness.


I especially like this unique crown display piece.


Jenni and me, now at her booth in a local antique mall. She has
such a way with displaying her vintage items, that all of the
girls walked away with a purchase or two!


Some Christmas temptations.


Love the use of an old scale to hold the candle and Christmas
greenery.

Dont you just love Jenni's boots?? She is too cute. I enjoyed
a wonderful day with about 20 ladies, Jenni and her most delightful
husband Jared. Some folks journeyed from Louisiana, Ohio and Texas.
I will share photos later of the pretties that I made
in the 2 classes. Off now to decorate the house!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, love that cabinet with all the drawers- you LUCKY girl! Looks like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot of the boots! Every girl should have a pair or red boots! Can't wait to see what you made on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! Can't wait to see the lovelies you created...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that set of drawers you got - such a neat vintage find! Can't wait to see what you made....
    xoxo
    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you are so lucky! What a beautiful set of drawers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kana Marie...did I read that right?
    Did you walk away with that file drawer???? Oh oh oh oh OH I am soooo jealous! And, I want to know who you met from Lafayette!!!! Did you get my text??? I'm glad you had sooo much fun girl...I wish I would have been there too. {we'd have fought over that cabinet though!} haha
    I want to see what you made AND your decorated house too!!!
    Am I asking for too much?
    ;)
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is all too pretty! I do wish I could have been there, how much fun you had. I love the cabinet of drawers you purchased. Everything is just too yummy!
    Sharon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like an ideal day!

    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, those boots are amazing! the store goodies were delightful to look at too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am a little jealous. I love her style and all her goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kana!
    YOU are a lucky girl! That file chest is beautiful!
    I really enjoyed meeting you at SIlver Bella!
    Have a wonderful Holiday with your family!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I wish I had been there. It looks amazing! I'm thinking Nashville isn't too, too far. Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother of 2 and a part-time physical therapist. I love scrapping, stamping, sewing, antiquing and all things vintage.