Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas in Bell Buckle, TN....

...back to Phillips General Store for another wonderful
vintage holiday.

The windows were just beautiful!

Several vintage inspired hangings to choose from.

I love this glittered Santa!

Unique ornaments and an old snowman in the left corner.


The red tree is lovely with so many vintage Santas.

Bethany Lowe Christmas blocks....very cute.

I do like this vintage top hat and wish that I had one. I am
hoping to be nice, and not naughty this season.

Maybe if I am nice, Santa will bring me a vintage inspired
BLUE Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, what a beautiful, magical place!
    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother of 2 and a part-time physical therapist. I love scrapping, stamping, sewing, antiquing and all things vintage.