Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Puppy Love Tags


I am really getting in the Valentine mood with all of these
wonderful swaps. This one is Puppy Love hosted by Karla.
Her dog recently gave birth to 6 cute puppies.... so shall we
say that she was inspired by all of that puppy cuteness!
We were to design 6 tags which could have a puppy love
theme or any Valentine design. Karla will swap them out,
make a tag book with them and she has designed the cover
tag (she had ~ 60 participants). I can hardly wait to see mine!
Decorating the back of the tags was optional, but I was having so much fun that I decided to decorate both sides. Stay tuned here, as I plan to share my lovely tag book with all of you when it arrives.

Kana


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kana, what a great idea to decorate the back of the tags, and the apron is very lovely.
    xoxo Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! I was just looking at them a moment ago, I have been sorting the tags and putting books together.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother of 2 and a part-time physical therapist. I love scrapping, stamping, sewing, antiquing and all things vintage.