Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Back from Boston.....


....and happy to be home! I think
Boston would be better in the summer
time. We did enjoy the city and all
of the wonderful history. Macy and
Kyle waiting at the subway
station for the T line train.

Beautiful work on one of the
many churches in Boston.

We toured several burial grounds
while walking the freedom trail.
Many of the grave markers date
back to the 1600's and look at
the detail on this one.

I enjoyed the beautiful old signs
and buildings, but am happy to be
back in Tennesse with 76 degree
weather and of course, there is
no place like home!

1 comment:

  1. I have been to New England once so far. I enjoyed it... but I am with you, Summer would be much better!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother of 2 and a part-time physical therapist. I love scrapping, stamping, sewing, antiquing and all things vintage.